Ingredients (make about 30 pieces)
Cake flour 360g
Egg York 3 (Medium size)
Granulated Sugar 120g
A pinch of salt
Your favorite fruit jams Proper quantity
Total dough weight: about 700g
RS201 / SB-04
1. Mix up all ingredients until it fully combined.
*Make sure not to mix overly.
Wrap it up with plastic wrap and chill it in the fridge overnight.
2. Set the Upper Roller just above the dough and start rolling out.
Change the thickness gradually and keep rolling out the dough until 5.0 mm.
Flip the dough upside down to prevent it from sticking to the sheeter board.
Flour the sheeter board and dough as needed.
3. Cut out the dough with the cookie cutter. Cut out the center of half of each shape with a small cookie cutter and place it on the baking tray.
4. Bake at 170~175℃ for 18~20 minutes.
* Depending on the type of oven, time and temperature will differ.
5. Put about 1 teaspoon of fruit jam in the middle of the cookie.
Gently overlay with another cookie of the same shape.